Saturday, March 26, 2016

Vijender Singh meets PM Modi



New Delhi, March 23, 2016: Boxer Vijender Singh today met Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi at his office in South Block. During this meeting he invited Mr Modi for his WBO Asia Title fight scheduled on June 11 in New Delhi and also discussed about present scenario of Boxing in the country. During this meeting Vijender presented boxing gloves to Mr Modi.


Vijender Singh said: “It was pleasure meeting Prime Minister. I am happy that Modiji is following my pro bouts very closely and he discussed a lot with me about my previous bouts. I have invited him for my Asia Title bout scheduled in Delhi on 11 June and he assured me that he will attend it. He also discussed me about the present scenario of Indian boxing and asked me to send my inputs for the betterment of the sport in the country. He wished me Good luck for my next two bouts in UK before coming back to India for title fight”.
Press release

No comments:

Post a Comment